Summary Features ...
The following design goals make Fornax, unequalled in intelligent, scalable database and data processing systems
- Multi-file or raw disk based it provides warehouse functionality within the same engine instance.
- Distributed processing provides resiliency and unlimited scalability.
- The fastest possible indexing system delivers speed.
- Advanced associative indexes gives limitless user-built object structures.
- Built-in advanced cache management offers very fast object access.
- Intelligent (executable objects) reside within the engine as machine-independent objects.
- Programming by 'drag and drop' pre-built modules means fast programme construction
- Objects de-compile themselves for display.
- Very fast program execution.
- Advanced space management provides optimised disk utilisation.
- Automated object maintenance and deployment saves time and money in the distribution and deployment of new or modified programs.
- Provides support for scheduled events, actions and rules.
- Provides screen painting primates for user forms construction.
- Dynamic configuration for no-break running engines.
- Built-in encryption.
- Secure inter-engine communications protocol.
- Programmable user accesses.